Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh wow...

I was browsing the Internet and came across the article (http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=ap-worlds-gendertest&prov=ap&type=lgns) about the young track star from South Africa, Caster Semenya. I was intrigued by the article, but taken back at the same time. Why would they make this so public. I understand that an investigation is taking place, but what is the track community going to say to this "young lady" if they find out she is just that, a young lady? If her being a female holds true don't you think this whole ordeal would be completely humiliating for her? Why can't we research before we harass this young lady. If she is male then go from there. I personally think it's too much info and gossip. How about you? Y Angela Marie Y

2 comments:

  1. I don't follow sports, but my comment to your post here is quite simply to me, that they, the media has one goal, and that is to ruin the lives of every person that they can, who doesn't pay them enough. As you see barak like frey poopon on his hambirgers. I think he pays the media plenty :(
    do boys run faster then girls? :D
    the strange things people think about. I bet you cant wait until sunday

    ReplyDelete